House Manager: COPS is looking for a live in house manager. Duties/Skills:
- House manager must have basic computer skills or willing to develop these skills.
- Must be compassionate and have initiative, understanding and stamina to work with different personalities.
- Must pass an initial drug test and random drug tests
- Must be a certified peer worker or be willing to become a certified peer worker or MRSS.
- Attend outside meeting and training’s for knowledge and certification
- Ability to do minor home repairs beneficial but not mandatory
For more information call 816/923-9212
Contract Counselor: Use your counseling skills and work flexible hours at a competitive pay rate. Footprints, Inc. is a certified outpatient substance use disorder treatment program. Must be certified as a CRADC with the Missouri Credentialing Board. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or fax to (816) 527-8967. For more information call: (816) 561-0567
Licensed/Certified Counselor: The Heartland Center for Behavioral Change is seeking full-time Qualified and Licensed Substance Use Disorder Counselors at various facilities. Competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more at their web site’s “Careers” page.
VISTA Opportunities: The KC Recovery Coalition is hosting VISTA workers to build capacity and sustainability for its front-line member organizations.. AmeriCorps VISTA provides a living allowance and other benefits for participants. Current opportunities currently available:
Learn more about our AmeriCorps VISTA Project.