Our Coalition meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month, 10:00 AM, Salvation Army ARC, 1351 East 10th Street, Kansas City, Missouri
We have a new page on our web site with COVID-19 resources for Recovery Support Providers
Online MCB Ethics Training – The Missouri Credentialing Board is offering Online Ethics Video Trainings due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the MCB is allowing online ethics trainings through at least May 31, 2020 and then will re-evaluate whether to extend that date. To help meet the demand for online ethics trainings, the MCB has created 6 online ethics courses. Each course has a video with a quiz and provides 1 CEU credit for $10.00. https://missouricb.com/courses-2/
Certified Peer Specialist Training 2020
CPS Training events has been suspended until further notice.
Learn more about the Certified Peer Specialist training and credential at https://mopeerspecialist.com/
Additional Training Opportunities
- First Call Professional Development Institute
- Academy of Addiction Services
- Missouri Credentialing Board Training Calendar
Recovery Community Center Schedules – daily programs and events.
- Healing House RCC, 4505 St. John Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri
- Wayne D. White RCC, 4501 Troost Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri