Upcoming KC Recovery Coalition Events
Thursday, July 1 – Freedom Celebration Brunch (112 N Elmwood KCMO) Register now (no charge)
Thursday, Sept. 2 – Unsung Heroes Banquet. Nominations due Aug. 13. Nomination Form
Saturday, Sept. 18 – Recovery Family Day at Concourse Park
Friday, Dec. 3 – Northwest Regional Conference of the Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers
Upcoming Training Events
4th Annual: Intersection of Christian Beliefs and Recovery Seminar
Date/Time: Fri. Sept. 24, 2021 – 9:30 – 5:00 & Sat. Sept. 25, 2021 – 8:30 – 1:30. Landmark Church, 208 Metro Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65109, CEUs: 10.25 Training CEUs provided, Cost: $75.00. Questions: If you have questions, please contact Scott Breedlove at email@example.com or call 573-338-3976.
Download Registration Form (has additional information)
Online MCB Ethics Training – The Missouri Credentialing Board is offering Online Ethics Video Trainings due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the MCB is allowing online ethics trainings through at least May 31, 2020 and then will re-evaluate whether to extend that date. To help meet the demand for online ethics trainings, the MCB has created 6 online ethics courses. Each course has a video with a quiz and provides 1 CEU credit for $10.00. https://missouricb.com/courses-2/
The Center for Addiction Studies and Research offers online CEU courses to fulfill the educational requirements of the Missouri Credentialing Board.
Certified Peer Specialist Training 2021
These training fill up fast.
August 23 – 27, 2021
September 13 – 17, 2021
September 20 – 24, 2021
October 11 – 15, 2021
October 18 – 22, 2021
November 8 – 12, 2021
Nov. 29 – Dec. 3, 2021
December 6 – 10, 2021
To register for the CPS training go to https://mopeerspecialist.com/
First Call 2021 Professional Development Institute
June 16 – Resilience: The Biology of Stress & the Science of Hope (436)
June 25 – Ethics in a Virtual World (437)
- All classes approved by the Missouri Substance Abuse Professionals Credentialing Board for 3 contact hours.
- Payment must be received 7 days prior to class.
- All classes are $39 and 3 contact hours, unless otherwise noted.
- Registration is not valid until paid in full.
- No credits or refunds will be issued.
- Pre-registration is required online at firstcallkc.org/classes
Additional Training Opportunities
- First Call Professional Development Institute
- Academy of Addiction Services
- Missouri Credentialing Board Training Calendar
Recovery Community Center Schedules – daily programs and events
- Healing House RCC, 4505 St. John Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri
- Wayne D. White RCC, 4501 Troost Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri