As a part of the Kansas City Recovery Coalition, you will benefit from the many years of experiences of Leaders of Recovery Support Housing and Recovery Support Service Providers in the Kansas City Missouri Region. Membership Benefits will include but not be limited to:
Mentorship and Networking
- Access to a network of providers across Kansas City who operate multiple levels of recovery housing
- Access to a network of providers who operate various recovery support services
- Recovery Support Provider guidance and leadership from the Coalition’s Executive Team.
- Membership includes membership in the Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers.
- Connection to the National Affiliation of Recovery Residence in the United States
- Guidance in meeting state certification rules for recovery support services in Missouri.
Training and Technical Assistance
Learning opportunities provided through technical assistance training on:
- Organization and Administration
- Non-Profit Leadership and Board Development
- Recovery Support Services
- Recovery Support Housing
- Guidance recovery support staff obtaining
- Missouri Recovery Support Specialist Credential with the Missouri Credentialing Board
- Missouri Recovery Support Specialist –peer Credential with the Missouri Credentialing Board
- Certified Reciprocal Peer Recovery with the International Certification and Recovery Consortium
- Proven effective Faith-Based and Community Based approaches to recovery support services and recovery housing
- Workshops in clinical SUD practices related to recovery and recovery support services; i.e., Medication Assisted Recovery
- Participate as a host site for the Coalition’s AmeriCorps VISTA project
- KC Recovery Services Referral App which to allow individuals, patient advocates, case managers, probation/parole officers and counselors to learn quickly which member agencies have openings in the various programs they offer.
- Information on recovery residences, including research and best practices
- Information on recovery support services including research and best practices
- Updates on funding opportunities in recovery supports and recovery support housing
- Updates on national and state actions related to recovery housing and recovery supports
- Links to helpful websites to further strengthen your recovery support services and recovery housing
- Building Legislative Caucus Support for Recovery and Recovery Support Providers in Kansas City area.
- Raising awareness and credibility for recovery housing and recovery support services
- Demonstrating the need for and impact of recovery housing and recovery support services
- Supporting the needs of recovering people as vital members of the community
- Legislative Education on Recovery Support Provider Services in Missouri
- Promoting Strength in Numbers
Join the Kansas City Recovery Coalition.