OUR MONTHLY MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
We meet on the first Thursday of the month at 10:00 AM. Please join us. Find out more here.https://www.kc-satrsc.org
The Kansas City Recovery Coalition is a network for substance abuse treatment and recovery support providers. It is a 501(3)(c) nonprofit organization made up of programs and professionals who work with individuals seeking to overcome substance use disorders and their family members. This includes faith-based providers, community substance abuse and mental health treatment centers, local medical centers, prevention providers, and other community-based organizations.
These partners, along with other community organizations, city, county, state, and federal government agencies, support in a Recovery Oriented System of Care (ROSC) to deliver services to thousands of people every year.
Our goals are:
- To raise community awareness of substance abuse, prevention, mental health issues, and recovery.
- Advocate for the recovery-oriented systems of care to benefit Kansas City and its surrounding communities.
- To create and implement city-wide recovery events on an ongoing basis that promotes the purpose and objectives of the coalition.
- Strengthen coalition agencies’ individual and collective capacity within the Kansas City recovery-oriented systems of care.
- Increase professional training and career development opportunities for members of the coalition
Learn more about the Benefits of Membership for your organization.